- Please arrive at Prestongrange Museum Visitor Centre Car Park at least 30 minutes before your performance is due to start.
- Latecomers may not be admitted as your ticket is only valid for the time slot you have selected.
- The Dragon Bus shuttle will run approximately every 5-10 minutes.
- Groups will leave the Dragon Protection League Headquarters every 5 minutes.
- You should allow at least one hour to go around the Dragons of Drummohr event.
- Photography is permitted and we encourage visitors to use their smartphone or tablet, along with the Dragon Matrix AR app, to glimpse and capture a parallel universe of magical creatures who inhabit the wood.
- The last shuttle bus leaves the Dragon Protection League HQ at Drummohr at 9.45pm each evening.
The route is approximately one kilometre (0.62 miles) long. It is on a path rather than grass and the area is flat. It is accessible for wheelchairs with larger wheels. There will also be occasional seats along the route where visitors can rest.
For your Safety and Comfort
- Dragons of Drummohr is an outdoor autumn event so please wrap up warm.
- It is important that you keep to the path/area designated for the event.
- As this is a night-time event we recommend you bring a torch with you.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No dogs are allowed apart from assistance dogs.
- There will be stewards available around the site who will be able to assist with any queries or information.
- There is no strobe lighting used in the show.
If you have any queries about any aspect of the event, including individual access requirements, please contact us on 0131 554 8923 or email email@example.com